- Israel is sending a team over to "help" us with the Iran negotiations. The servants of Israel in the Congress are trying to torpedo the second phase talks by moving the goal posts so far that they are out of reach for any place kicker. Maybe the Israeli team is going to advise them.
- Obamacare moves from weakness to weakness, relentlessly moving along a trajectory of ever increasing unpopularity while the administration hopes for a more or less miraculous shift in public sentiment if they can make the federal website work.
- The Congress is basically flummoxed in its effort to decide what might be national priorities in a budget. The Republicans appear to be more interested in destroying Obama than in anything else.
- Karzai told the charming Susan Rice to hit the road after raising the ante. You heard it first here. Heard what? We told you that there would not be US troops in Afghanistan after next year.
- The police report on the Lanza creature reveals to the amazement of the NE mommy crowd that he had no specific motive. He was merely mad. Look at all the mass shooter types. They are all mad.
Sometimes you eat the bear. Sometimes the bear eats you. I hope they have a happy Thanksgiving in the White House. pl